Come lets skill india
Pradhan Mantri Kaushalya Vikas Yojana 2.0
To Become TC of PMKVY 2.0 CSSM
As Per Updated Guidelines of PMKVY 2.0 CSSM:
- No Franchised Centre will be allowed, Hence all newly created centres have to be TP Owned
- Centre name will be TP name & Centre head will be an employee of TP, thus Rent Agreement should be with the name of either TP or Centre Head who will be representing the Training Partner ACME INDIA MICROSYS PVT LTD.
- Before the selection of Trades & Location refers saturation matrix, Don’t Opt any trade / Sector which has already saturated.
- Centre should be either in 4 STAR or 5 STAR for the surety of Target Allocation.
Details required for creation of TC Id on SMART Portal:
To create centre on portal we required attached form to be duly filled . Which must positively be accompanied with scan of any of the following document duly Self-attested for proof of address
Electricity Bill OR Telephone Bill
- 1) Electricity Bill should be with name of Centre Head, If rented than a rent agreement between Owner (Whose name is on electricity bill) and Centre head OR rent agreement between Owner & ACME will be required to create a TP Owned Centre
- 2) Telephone Bill Should be with name of Centre Head.
- *(Notarized)( Should be between Owner & Centre Head ( Who will be representing Us) , OR between owner & ACME
We will share Your Centre’s SMART Portal Login ID, After That you can Download ‘NSDC SMART APP’ from GooglePlay & Upload Centre’s Photographs for final submission & Physical Inspection
For any further query of clarification you may feel free to contact us at 8452009651
USEFUL DOCUMENTS & LINK FOR PMKVY
Details of Lab, Classroom,Trainer, Lab tools, Trade hour & Payout
Equipment Details- Job Role Wise
Lab Area Details- Job Role Wise
Accreditation Grading Metrics – Skill Ecosystem Guidelines
Trainer Qualification -Job Role Wise
Guidelines of Accreditation, Affiliation and continuous Monitoring of Training Centres